Up to £150k – Hybrid working from London Office - Lead Node.js Developer opportunity for a market leading global crypto currency and digital asset exchange.
Lead Node.js Developer with 5 years plus experience? Enjoy working within hyper growth global start-ups? Love the idea of using cutting edge tech and being at the forefront of the global crypto/digital asset space bridging the gap between traditional capital markets and digital asset markets (or Finance 3.0 as it's now being called)
Then this opportunity that offers…
· Hybrid remote working
· Private Medical Insurance
· Private Dental Insurance
· 25 days holiday that increase up to 30 with years of service
…Could be perfect for you!
The day to day:
You will be working on cutting edge greenfield solutions that provide real time crypto pricing data on a desktop and web app as well as a digital asset trading platform. The Lead Node.js Developer will be leading the team building backend services and secure API's server side to reduce latency and computational pressure on end client; which will ultimately allow for fast, multithreading processing.
The best bit? The culture is entirely a flat structure where you will be liaising directly with the CTO and other senior stakeholders and your ideas and decisions will actually be valued and closely listened to, as opposed to just being told what to build.
The ideal Lead Node.js Developer has:
· At least 5 years commercial experience using Node.js for server side back end web development
· Demonstrated leadership skills
· Experience using Microservices in Node.js
· Technical knowledge using Messaging Architecture
· Strong experience with AWS
· Using containerization using Docker/Kubernetes
It’d be extra awesome if you were a Lead Node.js Developer that also had:
· Experience in Fintech, ideally with exposure to trading markets
· Exposure to multi-threaded real-time/low latency systems
· An understanding of blockchain technologies
If you are a Lead Node.js Developer and this role is of interest please apply to this advert and one of our consultants will be in touch within 24 hours if your CV is relevant.
Lead Node.js - Node.js Developer - Node.js Jobs – Lead Developer