IT Manager - Office Based
Up to £100k – Office-based working from Central London office – IT Manager for a market-leading company who is at the forefront of global cryptocurrencies and the trading of digital assets.
Due to significant growth, an opportunity has arisen for an IT Manager to join this hyper-growth global start-up, which is bridging the gap between traditional capital markets and digital asset markets (or Finance 3.0 as it's now being called).
As the IT Manager, you will be responsible for supporting a wide variety of systems. The system is an inbuilt powerhouse real-time trading platform. You will be providing senior tech support function to the entire team with ongoing project-based support across the whole technology estate, including a complex AWS environment.
• 10 years' experience as a technical support engineer/Application support Analyst/ IT Manager.
• Line Management experience in a team setting.
• Ownership with hands-on delivery of all infrastructure projects.
• Responsibility to ensure all policies and documentation are kept up to date.
• Experience with BCP, DR, and Pen Testing.
• SOC/ISO Certifications.
• Experience dealing with 3rd party vendors efficiently.
• Hands-on experience with Windows, Linux, and MacOS systems.
• CCNA Network Knowledge.
• Strong PowerShell/BASH scripting experience.
What's in it for you?
• Competitive salary
• Discretionary bonus
• Company pension scheme
• Comprehensive private healthcare scheme
• The chance to be part of an entrepreneurial, exciting, fast-growing, and future-thinking company.
• Encouragement and support in your personal career development and industry knowledge
• 25 days holiday, increasing by one day each year (up to 30 days)
If you are an IT Manager and this role is of interest, please apply to this advert, and one of our consultants will be in touch within 24 hours if your CV is relevant.
IT Manager – IT Support – Infrastructure
Interested in the job? Drop your details and your latest CV, we’ll connect with you soon!