Up to £125k – Office based working from Central London office –Compliance Manager for a market leading company who are at the forefront of global crypto currencies and the trading of digital assets.
Due to significant growth an opportunity has arisen for a Compliance manager to join this hyper growth global start-up who are bridging the gap between traditional capital markets and digital asset markets (or Finance 3.0 as it's now being called).
As a Compliance manager you will be supporting the Financial promotions team in their day to day duties, this could be working with the FCA to make sure the correct permissions are achieved for the proposals or implementing services into 3rd party promotions. You will have the chance to create and implement new procedures and processes into the company to ensure a continuous growth period.
- 8 years’ + experience in Financial services or Regulatory environment.
- Knowledge of FCA COBS regulations.
- AIFMD and UCITS cross-border marketing knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills and a natural problem solver.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Comprehensive private healthcare scheme
- The chance to be part of an entrepreneurial, exciting, fast-growing, and future thinking company
- Encouragement and support in your personal career development and industry knowledge
- 25 days holiday, increasing by one day each year (up to 30 days)
If you are a Compliance Manager and this role is of interest please apply to this advert and one of our consultants will be in touch within 24 hours if your CV is relevant.
Compliance Manager – FinProm – Financial Promotions
Interested in the job? Drop your details and your latest CV, we’ll connect with you soon!