Lead QA - Office Based
Up To £130k – Office-based working from Central London office - Lead QA for a market-leading exchange who are at the forefront of securities trading, global crypto currencies and the trading of digital assets!
Are you a Lead QA with 10 years plus experience who loves working within hyper growth global scale-ups? Love the idea of using cutting edge tech and being at the forefront of the evolution of the global crypto and digital asset market?
The day to day:
This is an opportunity is for a Lead QA to work on cutting edge greenfield solutions that provide real time crypto pricing data on desktop and web apps as well as a digital asset trading platform.
As the Lead QA you will be managing a team of QA’s both in the UK and offshore and be responsible for setting up new and enhancing existing test practices. You will also be contributing to the already existing frameworks required to confirm trading functionality related with verification of wallets, portfolios, balances, transaction handling crypto (credit and withdrawals) and securities. Your time will be split between creating automation test scripts from scratch and testing high frequency low latency digital market data systems. The best bit? The culture is an entirely flat structure where you will have direct access to the CTO and other senior stakeholders. Your ideas and decisions will actually be valued and closely listened to, as opposed to just being told what to build and test.
The ideal Lead QA has:
- At least 10 years of hands-on commercial experience as a Lead QA or Test Manager
- Hands-on experience testing API’s
- Extensive experience in capital markets, ideally with exposure to testing trading software solutions
- Experience with multiple testing practices such as performance testing, sanity testing, security testing, and load testing
- Experience working with Restful API's, SWL, Jenkins, Websockets & Bitbucket
- Experience using tools such as JMeter
It’d be extra awesome if you were a Lead QA that also had:
- Exposure to multi-threaded real-time/low latency systems
- An understanding of blockchain technologies
- Experience testing electron platforms
If you are a Lead QA and this role is of interest please apply to this advert and one of our consultants will be in touch within 24 hours if your CV is relevant.
Lead QA - QA Manager - QA - SDET
Interested in the job? Drop your details and your latest CV, we’ll connect with you soon!