Up To £50k – Hybrid Working – React Developer for a leading London-based fintech organization at the forefront of revolutionizing Accounts Payable management.
React Developer? Want to work with a company that is changing the way that accounts payable teams are saving thousands each year, by using state-of-the-art machine learning and artificial intelligence systems to uncover potential financial gaps.
Background and Day-to-Day Duties:
As the React developer in this team, you will be responsible for creating user interface components using React principles and methodologies to ensure the development of robust and maintainable applications. You will have taken complex datasets and produced visually appealing customer-facing reusable components. The best part is you will receive ongoing career support and a chance to truly be the master of your own destiny.
The ideal React Developer has:
• Experience with TypeScript.
• Great working knowledge of Figma.
• A naturally strong problem-solving mentality.
• A keen eye for aesthetics.
• Excellent communication skills, from the team to board level.
What's in it for you?
• 25 days of holiday
• Hybrid working
• Comprehensive private medical & dental cover
• Enhanced maternity/paternity cover
• Learning & development culture – £500 personal annual budget
• Stylish, dog-friendly office
• Annual team retreat
If you are a Senior React Developer and this sounds interesting to you, please apply here, and one of our consultants will be in touch if your CV is suitable!
Interested in the job? Drop your details and your latest CV, we’ll connect with you soon!