Free Role Assessment
To take any business from good to great you need the right people. And, to attract the right talent it's absolutely crucial to start by fundamentally understanding what a role requires.
And that's why we've partnered with industry leading behavioural assessment providers McQuaig; to provide a powerful FREE tool to help you truly understand the ideal candidate for your role with five detailed reports.
All you need to do is leave your details below and we will get back to you in no time to get your assessment and reports sorted.
Want your free role assessment?
Drop your details here and we'll get back to you soon!
How will this help you?
- Clearly and quickly define the behavioural requirements for any job at any level
- Create consistency when recruiting.
- Line managers can identify candidates who are best suited to the role.
- You can create an internal benchmark for every role in the organisation.
- Reports are emailed within minutes of completion.
- Re-evaluate a role after a long-standing employee has left to ensure job behaviours are up to date with organisational needs.
Your Five Report Summarised
An overview of expectations for high performance in this job. This report highlights specific behavioural factors, potential considerations for managers and includes CV screening tips.
Behaviour based questions that specifically relate to the role. These are designed to elicit responses that will help the candidate describe how they have behaved in similar situations in the past
A summary of the leadership requirements for this position followed by a breakdown of how candidates should approach motivating and team building.
Selling Style Report
Provides a summary of the behavioural requirements for this sales position followed by a breakdown of how candidates should approach prospecting, presenting, and closing.
A picture of the specific temperament/behaviour pattern for this role. This includes a breakdown of the eight personality traits that McQuaig focuses on and the strength of those traits.